All of our patented discs work on the Electric Hoof Knife, so If you have horses or goats
as well, you can use one tool to trim all their hooves by simply purchasing our additional discs.
This set combines the Electric Hoof Knife and the Herd Boss Trimming Disc to create the ultimate cow hoof trimming package.
The Electric Hoof Knife is a hardworking and easy-to-use tool that can be used for corrective trimming, preventative care, and light maintenance trimming. Easily trim around sole abscesses, hairy tack, soft toe, and other hoof diseases, removing as little hoof as possible for the cleanest and safest results every time. It can also assist in the preparation of both hoof and block when treating an injured hoof.
The unique 6-tooth tungsten carbide coated chain disc is designed exclusively for high volume cow hoof trimming. Unlike traditional rotary blades, the Herd Boss cuts on its face, making trimming smooth, pain-free and easy.
Both the Electric Hoof Knife and the Herd Boss are designed to relieve wrist, hand, arm, and back strain and can be sharpened with our diamond-coated file. You will never have to send the discs back for sharpening.
The Professional Hoof Trimmers Set includes:
- Electric Hoof Knife– 1.3 pounds, 11.5 inches long
- Herd Boss Trimming Disc– Six-tooth tungsten carbide disc that fits 4.5″ angle grinders and weighs 3 ounces
- 4 – Tooth Chain Disc– Four-tooth disc with tungsten carbide coated teeth
- Diamond-Coated Chain Disc File– Sharpener for chainsaw teeth
- Canvas Carrying Case– Durable and lightweight bag for tool and discs
- Safety Glasses– Clear, UV-protective, wrap around design to provide full protection
- Instructional DVD– Comprehensive & easy-to-follow instructions